Careprost (Lattise Generic) - Salt Lake City, UT

I had eyelash extensions Oct to Jan, after New...

I had eyelash extensions Oct to Jan, after New Years I decided to let them all fall off and assess whether to continue. My eyelashes appeared very stubby and blunt after they came off, whether this was an optical illusion or not I don't know, I felt like I had "good" lashes prior to extensions and they were so nubby after, almost like they had been trimmed to apply the lashes.

So I began researching lattise and read reviews both here and elsewhere pros and con. After weighing the cons, possible eye color change, orbital fat loss, eye changes, price, etc I decided to take the leap and buy one bottle of the generic brand for about 30$. I made sure to take before/during/after photos. I wanted to be able to check for any changes. It did itch when applied the first week, and my lids had some redness, those things stopped after two weeks. I would say one of my deciding factors was that I am heavy lidded to begin with so was not to worried if it did affect me like it had some others. I would say if you have deep set eyes with thin lids, you need to decide if that's a risk you want to take on. Also after researching I found the best way to apply it was put ONE drop into the cap and that was enough for BOTH eyes. I'm very happy with my results and felt like I made a good decision. I'm wearing a light coat of mascara in all pics, another odd thing is after extensions my lashes appeared really light colored, they haven't darkened much with carprost use, just got longer. Another thing my lashes grew in straighter, I use a curler on them to get them to fan up.

Careprost (Lattise Generic) not so happy with it anymore!

About week after posting that, lashes began falling out. I wondered if/when they shed (which all lashes eventually do) if it would be just as dramatic. Yes it is. I am done. I used it from Feb 4th to April 18th. Yes my lashes grew longer than I normally could have, they also fell out in clumps, NOT like they normally would have.

Update after speaking with Dr.

Ok so I am going to give it a try again apparently I can go on "maintenance" and only apply once or twice a week now, shedding is normal! your lashes and all hair are always growing and shedding! I do have new lashes coming in where the "bald" spots are. Will update if anything changes.

Lashes doing well.

I'm using it 3-4 days a week. One bottle has lasted 4+ months and still going.

With mascara