58 Years Old, Large Paingul, Saggy Breasts - Salt Lake City, UT

For years my large breasts have been a struggle...

For years my large breasts have been a struggle for me, both physically and mentally. In my older years they became so burdensome and caused so much pain that I finally decided to have a reduction. This is the best thing I've ever done for myself, the only regret I have is that I didn't do it years ago.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I knew Dr. Keen was the right choice for me the minute I walked into her beautiful office. From the girls at the reception desk to her assistant Jody, everyone gave me a "good vibe". Doctor Keen is a lovely lady who put me at ease with my decision right away, she tends to not make a big deal out of the whole thing and her relaxed demeanor rubs off. I am so thrilled with the results of my procedure, three months out and I feel great, and the girls are so cute, believe me that was no small task, as I was so large. I would highly recommend Doctor Keen, the whole experience has been very positive and it's the best thing that I've ever done for myself. Thank You So Much Doctor Keen and staff.....You Rock!!!