Best Plastic Surgeon in Utah! - Salt Lake City, UT

I found Mother Nature’s surgeon. The thought of...

I found Mother Nature’s surgeon. The thought of my breast looking unnatural or fake, detoured me for a long time. But after years of training, running and exercise reduced them to look like little boy’s pecks. I could not be happier with my new body, it it as if they had been there all along. Changed my life and how I feel about myself, I feel like a woman. Worth every penny, best investment ever.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I searched for two years to find a surgeon that I felt comfortable with. As soon as I saw Dr Keen's website I was impressed. My experience just got better after that. I would never trust my body to anyone else. Dr Keen is a perfectionist, and that is exactly what I got perfect, natural looking breasts. Could not have had a better experience! Dr Keen's website immediately drew my attention. Any question, I had, or could have had was available on her site, what to expect, complications, techniques, etc. Also, I appreciated the fact that her patients breasts were not readily available for everyone to see. I thought it was professional, reliable, factual, and informative. I emailed the site excited to move towards my new body. I was shocked when Dr Keen typed me back the next day. Even though I am a nurse the thought of surgery was scarey, but Angela could not have been more compassionate. From IV to post-op my experience could not have been better.