Breast Augmentation and Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) - Salt Lake City, UT

I have always been in pretty good shape but my...

I have always been in pretty good shape but my butt was always flat no matter how many 'booty' workouts I did. I also was very flat chested. I wanted more volume in my butt and breasts but was afraid I would look like I gained weight. Dr. Blagg helped me select a small breast implant (210 cc). I didn't have that much fat for liposuction but he found some :) He suctioned my waist, around my breasts, my lower back, and thighs and injected that into my butt. Recovery from the lipo and augmentation was painful for the first 3 days. Then things started to get better. I didn't sit directly on my butt for about 2 weeks. I love the result. Totally worth it, and Dr. B is the best. He put up with all my questions! And they were constant ;)
Austin Physician

Dr. Blagg and the secretaries were so helpful and nice. Dr. B was so patient with me since I tried on implants about 1000 times. He really understood my goals and made sure I was comfortable with the surgeries before we did them. He is a super nice guy and extremely talented. My boyfriend calls him Davinci :) He is a really great surgeon and never made me feel rushed or over-bearing, which I know that I am :) Couldn't be happier.