34 Year Old Mom of 3 - Salt Lake City, UT

I was never happy with my breast, and of course...

I was never happy with my breast, and of course breastfeeding only added to it. I was always uncomfortable because my right breast was slightly larger than my left. I decided to finally go ahead with augmentation when my youngest was just about 4. I have been researching surgeons for years. Dr. Fryer had been on the top of my list since the beginning. I always felt that he had the best images showing his work. Prior to choosing Dr. Fryer, I visited 2 other surgeons in the Salt Lake area. One of them was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a surgeon, and was the most expensive. The other was a good option and I almost went with him but I knew I had to meet Dr. Fryer. I was so happy I did.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer is so incredibly knowledgeable, he will answer any concerns you have not only does he calm your fears, he educates you so you can make the best decision for you! He explains his method clearly and provides a strong foundation for his recommendations. He even informed me of risks and complications that other surgeons had never even brought up. He is equal in all areas of being amazingly skilled, honest, sincere, and having a fantastic bed side manner. I work in the medical field, I take care of patients, and work along side Dr.'s on a daily basis. Dr. Fryer in my opinion is a diamond in the rough, finding a physician that possesses all of these attributes is hard to come by. After my consult with Dr. Fryer, I knew he was the one I trusted to do my surgery. I decided to go with a minor lift on the right breast and UHP 400cc on the right and 430cc on the left. I did this to correct the original size difference. I am so happy with the UHP, do not be afraid of them if he recommends them!! As far as the size correction I recommend it 100% go for it if you need it! I did end up with some minor complications. Funny enough, I did not even recognize them, and I tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac at times.... He could have just let things go and I could have ended up with a major complication down the road in a few months time. He knew the right thing to do was take care of it now, and not wait it out to see how things go. This is where I really respect him. He is one who will not take chances with your health or your outcome. He did not receive any extra monetary gain from fixing what needed to be fixed. He did what was needed for me to have a better, healthier end result. I would also like to say how wonderful his staff is! I was crazy and afraid of going too big, I changed my mind a gazillion times, and they were so understanding and continued to help me through the decision process. Trust them and go with the size that correlates with what you try on! Thank you Dr. Fryer and staff for helping me look on the outside like I have always felt on the inside :)