22 Years Young, Mother of a 4 Year Young Little Girl! - Salt Lake City, UT

I gained a lot of weight after pregnancy and spent...

I gained a lot of weight after pregnancy and spent lots of money on a gym membership, nutritionist, and personal trainer for a year prior to my BBL. I just was not getting the results I wanted so I turned to cosmetic surgery and I'm sooooo glad I did!! I have the shape that I want and I got it a lot quicker for probably close to the same price if I would've kept up with the trainer and meal prepping for a few years. Dr. Petersen and his staff are ABSOLUTELY amazing. I highly recommend them and I have to a couple of my friends. The atmosphere in the office feels wonderful and the personalities of everyone match. They all listened to me and what I wanted, answered all my questions and concerns, and I could feel that they actually cared about me! I love them all there at Nuvista Plastic Surgery and I plan to go back to him for any other work I want to get done. He helped me love myself again???? Anorhwr great thing is his pricings are affordable. But the best part is the compassion they all showed to me. I got a blood clot in my lung from a procedure preformed for health issues and not only the ladies in the office, but Dr. Petersen as well gave me a call to check up on me after seeing my post about it on my Instagram. If you're looking for a great doctor and staff that is affordable and great at what he does, look no further Dr. Petersen and his staff at Nuvista is the place for you.
The pictures I'm posting were taken Wednesday August 17, 2016. My procedure by Dr. Petersen was done February 1, 2016. I eat healthy and exercise so his work remains beautiful. I have scars from a few health related procedures and stretch marks from pregnancy I plan to go back to see him for a tummy tuck. I hope my review helps whomever is reading it! Good luck beauty warriors!!
Dr. Jason Petersen

He's amazing and caring. Very easy to talk to and gave me what I asked for. He answered all my questions and provided me with everything I needed, very professional and extremely good at what he does!