59 Year Old Professional, Who is Also a Grandmother - Salt Lake City, UT

Dr. Blagg did filler and Botox injections for me....

Dr. Blagg did filler and Botox injections for me. While these procedures are considered minor, I was reluctant to do them. But, Dr. Blagg listened to my concerns and treated my questions just as if the procedures were much more intensive. He was professional, yet, he was kind and compassionate and had a great sense of humor. I was immediately at ease with him because I felt he was genuine and "down-to-earth". Most importantly, I love the results! I have gotten lots of compliments about how young I look. Since my first visit with Dr. Blagg, I have been back for more of the same procedures. With Dr. Blagg as my plastic surgeon, I now feel entirely comfortable to move on to more invasive procedures when I decide I have that need. One of the most endearing qualities about Dr. Blagg is his honest encouragement and support for each patient's natural beauty. I felt, after talking with him, that he viewed every person as beautiful. He encourages overall health and wellness and genuinely wants patients to be happy with who they are. Thank you, Dr. Blagg, for helping me to be happy with ME!
Austin Physician