Skin Removal After Massive Weight Loss - Salt Lake City, UT

I was a contestant on NBC's "The Biggest Loser."...

I was a contestant on NBC's "The Biggest Loser." On the show, I lost 138 lbs in only 6 months (after having lost about 20 on my own before the show). This rapid weight loss left me with massive amounts of loose skin that made me very uncomfortable. Even though I had lost all that weight and was healthier than I had ever been in my life, I was still so self-conscious. I didn't want to be seen without a shit on. I could feel people (fans of the show) eyeing my mid-section, wondering if I was going to gain all the weight back (because the loose skin made me look like I already had). So, I got an appointment with Dr. Blagg and we discussed my options. Dr. Blagg is very knowledgeable and explained everything in a way that I could understand. I decided to go with the belt lipectomy (body lift). Dr. Blagg was able to remove 12 lbs of skin from my front and back. He's an absolute pro. As far as the actual procedure goes, I am very happy with the results. but there are a few things that I would warn anyone considering the procedure. 1) have realistic expectations. My stomach and especially my (former) saddle bags are tighter than they've ever been.. But I definetly don't have a 6 pack and probably won't ever. 2) if financially possible, do your tummy tuck and back lift seperately. It costs more, but it's going to be so much easier to recover from. 3) listen to every word Dr. Blagg says. If he gives you an instruction, it's likely very important to your recovery.
Austin Physician

Dr. Blagg is the best around. He is very patient and understanding. I was very nervous about my procedure, but he put my mind to rest and was very attentive to my needs. I couldn't recommend him highly enough.