not completed

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been blessed with 6 beautiful children and...

I have been blessed with 6 beautiful children and a body that I feel has recovered reasonably well from such self inflicted trauma, my fourth was born cesarean and it wasn't until my 5th (8 lbs 6 oz)that I actually got more than just a few stretch marks and put on weight. I have been putting this off since my divorce in 2012, always thinking that I needed to be in better shape or this or that. I have decided i am going for it this October, regardless of weight or anything else. My plan is tummy tuck thigh lipo and BA without lift since I want a more natural sloped look at my age, I know I am on the edge of needing one based on the tests I have seen but I also understand that only a doc can tell me if I need on, regardless, if I need a lift I can do that later.

Physical/check up inc Pap smear and mammogram this Tuesday

Starting the ball rolling and getting my ducks in order (getting screened) before I make consult appts. Pretty sure everything will be all clear but you never know and I need this check up anyways.

weight loss and more weight loss?

Lost 25-30 lbs I keep thinking I "need" to lose more weight before I have TT/BA done, realistically my weight settles at 165, I have not gotten below that in over 10 years. I have gained and lost the same 5-8lbs Oct-Jan for the last two years. I feel I am comfortable in my skin (or excess skin as it were) and really do not want to wait any longer, I am comfortable being a curvy-average gal, I just would like to not have a jelly roll following me around.

Ok so I just took some before pics and I want to amend..... I am not comfortable looking like my pics!!! OMG the back fat!!!!

Wish pics (ME!)

Ok so these are my wish pics. It's ME! I'm wearing Victoria secret bombshell bra. I plan on wearing these bras 1-2 months before my surgery, for a couple reasons, I want to get used to the "look" and although I'm proud of the changes that are going to be happening I don't want it to be obvious to friends and family that I had BA and it will, I looked up my measurements wearing this bra and I go from a 36 almost C to a 36 DD/D depending on the calculator.

Getting Consults Now and Booking in Oct

I have been blessed with 6 beautiful children and a body that I feel has recovered reasonably well from such self inflicted trauma, my fourth was born cesarean and it wasn't until my 5th (8 lbs 6 oz)that I actually got more than just a few stretch marks and put on weight. I have been putting this off since my divorce in 2012, always thinking that I needed to be in better shape or lose more weight or this or that. I have decided I am going for it this October, regardless of weight or anything else.My fiance has taken time off of work to take care of me, I plan on staying at his house for about 10 days.Interesting thing, the receptionist/assistant/wife of the surgeon who I am possibly going to use was very opinionated about my fiance "helping" me financially with this and cautioned him directly, in front of me, about "women do this all the time, (have a man pay for surgery?) then the marriage never happens, ummm excuse me?You don't know me at all lady, what made it even more "funny" is the charges are going on MY care credit! Some people. -.-

Heading to my final consult before picking my Doctor!

Heading to my last consult before deciding who to choose! I am annoyed with myself because I have gained 6lbs!....... 6-!!!!!! some of it is water retention since I am just getting over a bladder infection but still >.< On another note I gave my 30 days notice to my employer, I work with handicapped and disabled adults/children and had a private client, the mom has mental issues and has made it impossible to do my job for my client, I am a little bummed to be leaving him behind but my own mental health is more important to me and she was so obstructive, I can't take any more. Her latest trick is messing with his medications and making it impossible for him or I to know what he is supposed to be taking, she is his primary care giver and I am only there to provide him and her "support" so my hands are tied. Sad. I cannot imagine a mom wanting her son to be as healthy and sound as possible, she is very co-dependant on him and keeps him dependent. I am going to ask to speak to his support co-coordinator after my 30 days. any whoo just venting because I can't anywhere else.

Before pics

Before pics

Consults consults consults.

So I had three consults. The first Dr I really liked. So much so I was not going to have any other consults. BUT... Knowing myself and my tendency to second guess, as well as my love of learning as much as I can about ANYTHING I am interested in, I decided to go ahead and have them anyways, I was curious about how varying their opinions would be as well, so I wasn't really surprised that they were wide ranging. From price to opinion. 1:The first Dr. was very upbeat, laid back and also knowledgeable. I liked his irreverence towards the establishment, his wit and personallity as well as opinions on cosmetic surgery, lots of personality. He made me feel very comfortable with what was possible, as well as me having the size and outcome I desired. His price was ok. His assistant/wife had an opinion about my fiancee helping pay for my surgery, first asking if we were engaged, then indicating that she sees it all the time where a couple gets engaged and then the marriage falls through and he's left with the debt, she highly recommends we wait until we are married to proceed. Gee thanks for judging me and making me feel like a gold digger. Oh btw my net worth is more than his, by far. This a gift he wants to give me. I did not ask nor "hint" at it, and for our own personal reasons it's important to BOTH of us that he do this for/with me. 2: The second Doctor was very good as well, his bedside manner was gentle, knowledgeable and forthright. He too made me feel at ease about the size I want (from 500-550cc) and the possibility of having the figure I want after the procedures. In fact this Doctor commented that larger implants would look good on me because of the width of my chest. He even said "barrel chested" which I took no offense to, I just thought it was funny because that is how I've seen men described lol. His price was lower than the first. 3: The third. Left me feeling very discouraged. He indicated that I was going to be a difficult case for him to work on, essentially refused to consider going larger than 450cc on me and would only show me 440cc on the imaging (I'm a bigger boned, as well as "curvy" gal. He also indicated he wanted to have final decision on both size and lift "on the table" which means HE decides size or lift while I am "out". No. Just no. I have not thought about this decision for 20 years and escaped a controlling abusive marriage to have my choice taken away from me about such a life and body changing decision while I'm knocked out. IF I am wrong. I will live with it, or pursue fixing MY mistake. But to fix or live with a decision someone else made in regards to MY body? No way. He then pulled up the fancy image vectoring that shows how amazing your new boobies are going to look. Or not. Seriously? That's how I'm going to look with new improved boobs? Well... I might as well save my $ and head out on an amazing vaca instead if that's what I am shelling otu so much $ for. His price was several thousand higher than the first and nearly 5k higher than the second. I am not going to name names, other than at one point I may review the doctor I have chosen. I will name them in pm if you want to know.

Fasciablaster pics! One "treatment"!

Ok so here are my results after one tentative treatment. I say tentative because it was 10:30 at night and I was tired lol.

changed my mind

I decided to wait until next year for a multitude of reasons. I am moving and life is hectic enough right now.