38 Y Old.. Coolsculpting on Bra Fat and Love Handles - Salt Lake City, UT

So today is the day of the procedure. I am 30 min...

So today is the day of the procedure. I am 30 min in, and it so far hasn't really hurt at all.. The initial suck in process was surprising but no pain when the freezing part started. I was told I will need pain pills tonight but I'll see...I weigh 130 pounds and I am 5-4.. I just have a very square shape, im hoping this will give me a waist.

Cool sculpting day two

Day two. .coolsculpting

So. Last night I was very happy my doctor gave me percocet.
It was not painful just very hard to lay on my back, which is the way I sleep.
It feels like I did a massive workout. More photos to follow

day 4-coolsculpting review

day 4... All it feels like is I did a really tough work-out and I'm sore. I am off pain meds as they were causing a host of other issues that were worse than any pain.

No results yet of course :)

So far it has been easy, painless and no big deal

Day 5

Still no change even though my husband says he can see a little bit. ..no pain. .just sore

Week 2 after coolsculpting

I still don't see results but I'm excited still..the areas are still sore..like work out sore....I'm super optimistic though....if these works I'm doing my tummy next...

Been 9 months

Oddly enough. I gained weight in odd places..but my back stayed ok...I'm going back for a 2nd treatment..the first one..I can't decide if it worked
Dr. Brent Larson

The staff at SLC med spa is amazing!! so friendly, knowledgeable, and provide great results.