21 Year Old Breast Augmentation-- Slightly Asymmetrical - Salt Lake City, UT

Going into this surgery, I was honestly so nervous...

Going into this surgery, I was honestly so nervous. I had never had surgery before, and I was horrified that I would have unnatural looking results. I did not want huge and obviously fake boobs, but I did not want to continue being flat chested either. Now that it has been over 4 months since my surgery, I can genuinely look back knowing I made the BEST decision ever to get my breast augmentation.
For my surgery I went to Dr. Bryan Sonntag in Southern Salt Lake City, Utah. They gave me great customer service, and Dr. Sonntag patiently listened to me explain exactly what I wanted, and answered allllllllll my many questions regarding the procedure. I am very satisfied with my results, especially considering one of my breasts was slightly tubular and asymmetrical.

STATS!!

I completely forgot to add information about the type of implants I got and what not, so here is a quick look at my stats for anyone wanting to know!:
Pre-Op Size: 34B
Post Op Size: 32DD
Implant Type: Round Silicone Moderate Plus, Unders
Size: 375cc left, 400cc right (to make up for asymmetry)
Incision: Areolar- I don't mind it, but I don't love it either.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135lbs
Operation Date: 10/6/14

Nude Before and After

At first I was very shy about putting actual topless photos on this site, but hey it's anonymous and if it helps other people make their decision about breast augmentation, then hey why not post some photos! Yes, my breasts were asymmetrical, and my left breast was slightly tubular. So although I LOVE my results, no surgery could ever have made them perfectly identical, which is a part of life I have to accept! But I'm still so happy regardless of any asymmetry I may still have. My sternum is also concave (dips in a little bit), just FYI! :)
Sandy Plastic Surgeon

I really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Sonntag. Him and his staff are so nice, and make you feel very comfortable. I was terrified going into surgery and they were very calming and reassuring, giving me all the information I needed to ease my mind. I would recommend him to anyone!