Microdermabrasion with Chemical Peel Messed my Skin Up Bad. Salisbury, MD

I was suffering from acne outbreaks so i decided...

I was suffering from acne outbreaks so i decided to go to a dermatologist when i was 18 and she gave me a series of microdermabrasion and chemical peels over the course of about a month. After this, my skin broke out into the worst cystic acne I've ever had and i was traumatized from this. I looked in the mirror and suffered a lot of mental breaks and severe depression because i thought my skin would look like that forever. The acne started to clear when i stopped washing my face and started using lotion. I cannot decide if my skin will ever return to normal or if it is perpetually textured with these weird comedone-like bumps that are covering my cheeks(you can clearly see them in the worst flouresent lighting). Ive been using glycolic acid lotion which has evened out the texture incredibly, although i am still not satisfied and I'm not sure if I'm just having an ocd moment or if there is something really wrong with my skin. Pictures included.

i feel as though the dermatologist was either inexperienced or deliberate in her harm done to my skin. I think she had bad intentions and the whole dermatology field is the most corrupt in regards to medicine.