Revise Scar from Previous Tummy Tuck and Removal of Cyst in Tummy - Salem, OR

This review is 100% plus the truth based on my...

This review is 100% plus the truth based on my experience with surgery and follow-ups performed by Dr. Austin. This man is an incredible Plastic Surgeon and Physician who makes you feel comfortable and truly cares for his patients.
I had some complications from a Surgeon that performed a Tummy Tuck on me six years prior. Due to these complications I was left with an UGLY scar that had left big pit holes in my tummy from having to pack my incision for six months after surgery due to an infection. Now six years later these ugly pit holes led to more complications for me that created a Cyst and Abscess to form in my tummy. The Cyst filled up and I had to take antibiotics for months to make it shrink but as my doctor said if it is not removed it will just fill up again. Something had to be done.
I searched the internet until I came up with high reviews on a Plastic Surgeon. I met with Dr. Austin to see if he could perform my medical needs by removing the Cyst. He could. Why did I go to him? I wanted someone who could treat me and have the knowledge about the surgery that was performed on me before. I knew he had the skills to remove the Cyst and also make my scar look more presentable. The man was a God send. He performed the surgery, removed my Cyst, removed all old stitches that would create more Abscess and made my old incision look beautiful.
I am not a young chick. The medical procedure he did on me was outstanding! I can look in the mirror now and be happy at what I see and not be shy by covering up around my husband.
If you need a Plastic Surgeon you need to look no further. Dr. Austin is the man for you. You will be so pleased with the outcome!
Salem Plastic Surgeon