Breast Reconstruction. Salem, OR

Dr. Neaman and his staff are amazing! Everyone is...

Dr. Neaman and his staff are amazing! Everyone is so caring, kind, and attentive to patient needs. This is a place where patients are treated like friends or family. No one forgets my name or why I am came in. Further, Dr. Neaman's work is great. I had breast reconstruction after cancer. I am super pleased with the results.

56 years old post-cancer breast reconstruction

After bilateral mastectomies, I opted for simultaneous reconstruction. Subsequently, I underwent six weeks of radiation (after 4 chemo treatments). Originally, both breasts were smooth, completely symmetrical and soft. Radiation caused the right breast to change color, shape, and texture.

Dr. Neaman was able to manipulate the right breast somewhat during the final swap of expanders for 800cc implants, so that the breasts are very close to symmetrical in shape and appear level.

Tattooing

Dermigraphics is an awesome firm. Mary Jane Haake will bill your insurance and will do an amazing nipple and areola tattoo. She is the kindest and most supportive woman you can meet. She also has a sideline product of vaginal lubricants from hemp. I experienced immediate menopause from chemo and was unprepared for the problems related to that. My gynecologist recommended lidocaine, a bad idea, and my oncologist recommended other products that didn't help. Mary Jane has a free trial product that is made specifically for the individual and she is giving it away in order to get women to test the product and offer comments. Hiphemp.com

Almost done!

It has been almost two years since my initial surgery and I am just getting nipples and areolae tattooed on. Dermigraphics, in Portland, Oregon, is doing the work and they are billing insurance. Here is a photo of the first layer of color. I have a few more seasions to go.
Salem Plastic Surgeon