Just Getting Started - Saint Simons Island, GA

Hey y'all. I am a 32 yr old mom of 2, and be for...

Hey y'all. I am a 32 yr old mom of 2, and be for Aug 2015 I never even thought about having a boob job. Then overnight that all changed when I found a lump in my beast and was sent right away for a mammogram. Thank the good Lord it was not cancer. The lump that I felt was just a cyst but the mammogram found a radial scar deep in my breast. So October 1,2015 I had surgery to remove it. It was 2.2 cm in diameter. Then 8 months later I found another lump in my other breast which was found out to be a fast growing tumor that literally tripled in size within a month so I had to have that removed as well.When they removed that one my doctor took out a piece that size of a mans thumb. Before all of this happened I was a 36B and now with the all of the surgeries and dropping about 35-40lbs I am a small A ????????????. I am just now starting to look into having this done. I never knew it there were so many options and I have to admit I very overwhelmed and taken aback by all of this. Any information would be greatly appreciated ????.
Ps- is there a difference between a breast augmentation and breast implants or is just two names for the same thing???