Wonderful Experience with Silikon 1000 - Saint Petersburg, FL

I am a 48 year old male and I am writing because I...

I am a 48 year old male and I am writing because I want to help others who may need services like I needed. I broke my nose when I was in my 20’s, resulting in disfigurement and leading to two rhinoplasties by supposedly excellent surgeons. Despite their credentials, these surgeries left me no more satisfied with the shape and the appearance of my nose than before these procedures. While considering (and dreading) the need for additional surgery, I read about the “nonsurgical rhinoplasty or nose job” and I tried multiple different fillers from supposedly excellent providers. It wasn’t until I first tried Silikon 1000 that I found my answer. Many doctors speak badly about Silikon as a facial filler but others have built their reputations on using this wonderful product. I tried several “gurus” (across the country) who are expert in the use of Silikon 1000 and they all were reputable and honest. But it wasn’t until I flew to Tampa and went to see Dr. Kass that I found someone who would truly listen to my concerns and who would use the Silikon 1000 to address my exact problems. He truly has an amazing artistic eye for the optimum cosmetic results. Other doctors I visited were good but he truly was the very best at addressing my needs and my concerns. I am so very happy with the results of what he has done for my nose. Now, I would not trust any other doctor but him to inject me with Silikon 1000! That is how highly I think of his skills and of his artistry! In my opinion, he deserves all of the rave reviews that he has received.
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon