Beautiful Lips! I Am So Happy! - Saint Petersburg, FL

I always hated my very thin lips and I did a lot...

I always hated my very thin lips and I did a lot of research before deciding to have lip augmentation. I came to see Dr. Kass because of the wonderful reviews he has received on so many different websites. I can’t believe how nervous I was! I had never had anything done to change my appearance before and I had a million questions. Dr. Kass was incredibly patient with me and immediately put me at ease with having this procedure. We discussed various options to improve augment my lips and he encouraged me, since it was my first time, to use a hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm or Restylane (he gave me my choice and I chose to use Restylane) since this could be dissolved away with a special enzyme if I was unhappy. But I wasn’t! I loved my new lips! So natural, so pleasing! Incredible! Next time, at Dr. Kass’ suggestion, I plan on starting Silikon 1000 injections as the best way to achieve permanent lip augmentation. I am so excited!
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon