"An Amazing & Life Changjng Experience for a 48 Yr Old Grandmother of Two!" - Saint Petersburg, FL

My experience with Dr. Elias and her staff has...

My experience with Dr. Elias and her staff has been amazing! Since my first visit I knew I was with the right doctor who listened and provided me "honest" feedback and direction. I completed my breast reduction with adominal lipo and let's just say ,"I feel like a new woman,"even through my healing process that's going very well!" Dr. Elias thank you soooo much. "If you want a great doctor with the best caring staff, Dr. Elias!!! Blessings....

3rd wk recovery

I first want to thank RealSelf.com for this awesome website! How amazing to get additional support, answers and be able to read and visually see stories.

Now if I would have followed directions by Debra & Nancy of Dr. Elias"s office to start at the beginning I would be up to date but better late then never!

I had my 3rd week post-op apt on 10/17 and things went great but I'm healing slow around the "T" area. I got scared when I saw this but I guess this is normal for some. I do know everybody body is different and will heal differently. Just please anyone follow your drs orders which is sometimes hard when your the backbone of the family with minimal help. I just pray I continue to heal.

I wasn't able to get my stitches out this wk but hopefully next week.

Any questions from anyone?? lol I tell you I'm a very strong person as my family saids but you really put to test! In the end I'm so happy I had my BR that I prayed on for many years and after constant back/shoulder pain, injection this was the procedure to have.

My next goal is to continue in my healthy eating habits and once I'm full recovered enough start some excersing.

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Very considerate, honest, funny and gentle who listens and makes you feel comfortable.