Consultation Review - 24yo First Plastic Surgery Experience. Saint Petersburg, FL

I made my very first breast augmentation...

I made my very first breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Drehsen. I was super nervous and vulnerable, and clearly should not have let that on to the staff at Clinique. They completely took advantage of my inexperience, and tried to sell me a procedure that was $3,000 worth of extra surgery, pretty much calling my breasts deformed. Dr. Drehsen scoffed at me, and made me feel absolutely terrible about my body. I know it's not perfect, thats exactly why I chose to get surgery- to fix it! And I know the doctor is going to tell you some hard truths about yourself that you maybe don't want to hear, but they should be uplifting and make you feel comfortable. He did anything but. They overprice estimates just to see if you'll actually pay it, and when you say you're not going to, they attempt to come down on the price, like a haggle. Ridiculous and unprofessional. Not to mention, when I got home, and read reviews about him, I found an article that said he has 53 lawsuits against him for sexual misconduct with his patients. I'm writing this review not only to warn women like myself about them trying to scam you out of all your money, but to be especially careful if you choose to use him as a plastic surgeon. It could be a dangerous experience.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon