24 Years Old, No Kids, 32A getting 485cc silicone HP under muscle- Saint Petersburg, FL

Hey ! I won my augmentation on the radio, I'm very...

Hey ! I won my augmentation on the radio, I'm very impatiently and anxiously awaiting my consult, it's scheduled for Nov 7th!

I'm 5'3, 125lbs. I am an A cup, I've wanted this my entire life I'm so excited !!

Reading all the reviews on realself has me even more anxious, though. I want to get to like a full C cup. Not sure how many ccs that means..

So impatient

My consult is in a week and a half and I am so anxious!!! All I do is look at RS all day at work lol I'm wondering what type of questions I should ask my doc.
I have an idea of what size boob's I want, but I'll see so many people with that size but they all got different ccs. I know it depends on your before. I want to be a full c cup.. I posted the size I want in my wish boob's.
But anyways I'm wondering what questions to ask. I don't want to miss anything ! Please help

So close!

My consult is on Monday. I printed out questions to ask and I'll have to go tomorrow and print out so many wish boob pictures. My surgeon is probably going to think Im crazy.. I'm posting a pic of myself in a bathing suit I'm not quite comfortable with the idea of posting topless befores just yet. But thanks to RS I have an idea of what size I want. I'm thinking 350-375cc. I have a friend that got 350cc and they're a tad too small for me, but when I look on here 350 looks perfect and 375 looks too big. But I also don't know what her chest looked like before .. a lot of people say to always go with the bigger size if you're torn, so I don't know. My consult will help. I'm so so excited to make my appointment for my BA!! I would also like to plan all that I will need during recovery if someone can help! A list of must haves

Is 485cc huge ?!

I had my consult today .. I've been planning 375cc moderate profile and my PS said to get 485cc high profile!!
I definitely want high profile now cause he pointed out how the boob that I do have is mostly at the bottom half and the top half is flatter so I need high profile.
But 485?! I tried on 485 and 450 and I loved the way 450 looked, and 485 looked so big! But my PS said once the 485 is in, it'll look like the 450.. I'm so scared !!! Really really need advise.
I'm 5'3, 125. I do not eat to look top heavy or like a bimbo ????

Surgery scheduled!!

I'm feeling a lot better about my implant choice.
When I first when in for my consult, I chose 485cc, and immediately panicked. I went back in today to try sizes again. I tried 485 and 450. Decided to stick with 485.
So I'm getting 485cc high profile, under the muscle. I'm getting silicone. The gummy bear ones.

My surgery is scheduled for January 17th at 230p :)) My PS assistant said the time may change, but the date won't. 63 days, 19 hrs from now !!
I've waited my whole life for this lol I might cry tears of joy when I finally have them. I almost wanted to cry at my consult lol
I was feeling very very scared about 485, I'm SO SO thankful for this website. There's some girls, same size as me, with the same situation. Was gonna get 450, was suggested 485, got scared.. but ended up loving them. Even wishing they went bigger. I can't wait to have them and squeeze them!!!
I've already taken the time off from work. I won this augmentation on the radio, but still have to pay operation room fees, anesthesia and my upgrade to the silicone instead of saline. I should have it all paid off in the next few weeks before the holidays.
Would love some help with what I need to stock up on before my surgery so I can make a christmas list for my family lol PLEASE and THANK YOU! :) :) :)

Before pics