Such Wonderful Results After Acne Scar Treatment! - Saint Petersburg, FL

I have dealt with acne since I was in my early...

I have dealt with acne since I was in my early teens. I’ve been on proactive, tried every over the counter product imaginable and even had some laser treatments. After reaching my wits end, I did some serious research and came across Dr. Kass. After my initial consult, I was ready for treatment that day! The thing about Dr. Kass is that he doesn’t pull any punches and is very frank and very realistic about the chances for improvement. But his before and after photos truly speak for themselves. I had a deep peel and filler done to help with my acne scaring. I was unable to go out in the sun for quite some time, but it was well worth the wait. My skin has never looked better! The scars have diminished so much. The fine lines and bumps are almost all gone. My skin is amazing improved, so soft and smooth compared to before treatment. It brings me to tears to know that there is finally a treatment out there that works so well!
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon