Why Did I Wait So Long? - Saint Peters, MO

I've maintained my weight in a reasonable range...

I've maintained my weight in a reasonable range most of my life but no amount of diet or exercise would address the stretch marks and loose skin on my abdomen from having my children. I've debated for a couple of years the pros and cons of the surgical options and kept hoping for a miracle procedure that would not leave a scar. I finally decided that the pros out weigh the cons. I am posting before and after photos and couldn't be happier with the results. Seriously, I should have done this years ago!!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I have used Dr Craig in the past for my breast augmentation so I knew I could trust him to give it to me straight. His sincere demeanor put me instantly at ease. He described how he would do the procedure and gave me confidence that I would be happy with the results. He and his staff are very professional, yet make you feel completely comfortable. I will be using him for other procedures as the need arises. I highly recommend Dr Craig and the entire staff of Renaissance Plastic Surgery.