My Experience - Saint Peters, MO

I was extremely uncomfortable with the way my body...

I was extremely uncomfortable with the way my body looked after having children. I was trying to purchase clothes that hung a little loosely around my mid section and would try to bundle up. I'm not a big girl at all but I felt hindered on what I did on a day to day basis because of it. I tried hiding all imperfections and it became depressing and uncomfortable. Trying clothes on every morning was an job and always made me feel that much worse. I was never happy, but now I am 100% completely happy with my results and can be comfortable in anything I wear!!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paul Mills was extremely professional and did not make me feel at all uncomfortable with myself. He explained what he was going to do to make sure that would work for me and kept me informed on every move he made. I am overly pleased with my turnout and regret nothing. I can now wear and feel comfortable in any clothing or swim suit I put on. I'm not constantly trying to make sure I am fully covered. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking to change their body image. The professionalism and results from the whole experience is well worth every penny. Thank you!!!!