Closed Rhinoplasty with Dr. Stefan B. Craig M.D. - Saint Peters, MO

I underwent a closed rhinoplasty to smooth down a...

I underwent a closed rhinoplasty to smooth down a small dorsal bump on my nose. Dr. Stefan Craig with Renaissance Plastic Surgery in Saint Peters, MO performed the procedure which lasted about an hour. Overall, I experienced minimal bruising around the eyes and had minor, but fairly common side effects from the prescribed pain medications. The downtime was roughly 3-5 days and I was 80-90 percent fully recovered after one week. I would highly recommend Dr. Craig and the rest of the Renaissance Plastic Surgery team for any procedure.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stefan B. Craig and his staff made me feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process. During my initial consultation, I didn't feel pressured to book a procedure right away. After surgery, the staff was very communicative and quick to follow-up if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Craig and the rest of the Renaissance Plastic Surgery team for any procedure.