29 Year Old 2 Kids! - Saint Peters, MO

Two years after having my second child, I was...

Two years after having my second child, I was ready to have my breasts back to there rightful place. I have always been an athletic person and my pendulous breasts were interfering with my ability to both run/swim and breath (anxiety). I was even starting to develop some of the upper back pain that my mom has. I had surgery yesterday, and wow, just wow. I already feel so much lighter. For the most part the pain is not bad (though I do still need the occasional Percocet). I can't wait to see the final result!

Post op Day 9

~Two Weeks Post Op

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

The staff at Copeland Cosmetic was very professional and accommodating. Dr Copeland is very genuine and never made me feel rushed. He is a great listener and was thorough in understanding what I wanted out of the procedure. He spent over 3 1/2 hours in surgery making sure the look was right. He even came in on a Saturday for my post-op visit. He is the perfect combination of perfectionist and artist. I am confident I went to the best surgeon in the area for this procedure.