29 Year Old 2 Kids! - Saint Peters, MO

Two years after having my second child, I was...

Two years after having my second child, I was ready to have my breasts back to there rightful place. I have always been an athletic person and my pendulous breasts were interfering with my ability to both run/swim and breath (anxiety). I was even starting to develop some of the upper back pain that my mom has. I had surgery yesterday, and wow, just wow. I already feel so much lighter. For the most part the pain is not bad (though I do still need the occasional Percocet). I can't wait to see the final result!

Post op Day 9

~Two Weeks Post Op

The staff at Copeland Cosmetic was very professional and accommodating. Dr Copeland is very genuine and never made me feel rushed. He is a great listener and was thorough in understanding what I wanted out of the procedure. He spent over 3 1/2 hours in surgery making sure the look was right. He even came in on a Saturday for my post-op visit. He is the perfect combination of perfectionist and artist. I am confident I went to the best surgeon in the area for this procedure.