Breast Too Small; Time for a Change - Saint Peters, MO

Getting breast implants was one of the (many) best...

Getting breast implants was one of the (many) best decisions I have made. I did a lot of research on not only the surgery itself, but doctors. I was referred to Stefan Craigg at Renaissance Plastic Surgery and cannot express how amazing he was! He was always honest and you could tell he took pride in his work. I was able to relax and put my trust into him that it would be everything I could have imagined. He proved me wrong, and did better than what I could have imagined. It was my first surgery and he was able to provide me with a wonderful experience.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Any review I make directly reflects Dr. Stefan Craigg. He not only made sure that I felt comfortable and happy at all times, but the staff have always been wonderful as well. I could not have found a better doctor, and I could not be happier with my procedure. If you are looking for honesty and perfection, Dr. Stefan Craigg is the first person you should be contacting.