34 Years Old, Lost Fullness After Breastfeeding - Saint Peters, MO

I've always been interested in having larger...

I've always been interested in having larger breast, but after I was finished breastfeeding I had lost fullness in my breast and was not even a B cup anymore, so I decided to seriously look into it. I was not worried about how I looked to others, this was something that I wanted to do for myself and my husband. My results are amazing! The entire process was really very easy and straightforward and recovery was not bad at all. My surgery was 2 months ago and I feel like now I have perfect breasts. I'm so glad that I made the decision to do it!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Craig and his staff are amazing! They made me feel so comfortable and made the entire process really easy and fun. I was nervous going into the consult, but they described the entire process and answered all of the questions that I had before I even had to ask. Dr. Craig was the first and only doctor that I met with. I thought I would shop around, but after meeting him I knew that he was the right doctor for me. He really understood the look that I was going for, athletic and sexy. Dr. Craig chose the perfect size implants for me and I really love the results!