26 Years Old, 5'5", 125lbs. - Fitness Competitor - Saint Peters, MO

A breast augmentation is something I have always...

A breast augmentation is something I have always wanted once I realized I was not going to be "blessed" in the breast department. I have spent loads of money on the "add 2 cup sizes" bras, tried to find ways to add padding to my swimsuit tops without it being noticeable, and not wearing a bra with a backless dress was not something I would ever consider. I was very self conscious about being small chested to say the least. I would often think about how simple it must be for some women to throw on a sports bra and a tee shirt and not feel flat as a board.
I also began competing in fitness competitions (NPC bikini) a couple of years ago and for these shows you have to get your body fat pretty low, so my already small breast would be the first thing to shrink away to nothing, making my self consciousness even more prominent.
I met with Dr. Boschert who was reccomended to me by a few friends that had gone to him and they all LOVED their overall experience and results. after my consultation i felt so comfortable withthe staff and knew I had found my Doctor.
I was a 34A initially and THOUGHT i wanted to be a full C, but after showing Dr. Boschert the images I liked, he could tell that I wanted to be a little bigger than that (which I think I knew, it was just weird for me to say haha) He suggested that I went with 470cc, silicone, under the muscle. My procedure got me to a 34D/32DD and i am THRILLED with my results. It was worth every penny and I would do it again in a heartbeat. As silly as it sounds it was one of the most rewarding decisions of my life.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I 100% wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Boschert. He listens, takes your lifestyle into account, and is patient and thorough if you have a lot of questions like I did. Follow ups were very simple, wait times in the office were so quick! every appointment I had I was in the room right on time to maybe a few minutes after the scheduled time which is literally unheard of for a Dr. office but VERY much appreciated!! With my fitness lifestyle, taking a long period of time out of the gym is not really an option, at every follow up he would really take a look at how i was healing and tell me exactly what I could and couldn't do at that point in time in the gym and I slowly progressed to getting back into my regular routine. Dr. Boschert is also someone who regularly goes to the gym so he knows what exercises are going to affect the muscles that were involved in the surgery/recovery process so I felt very comfortable following his recommendations since he understands exactly what I am doing.