Run away from Dr Drehsen Saint Petersburg, FL

Dr. D performed my rhinoplasty results not very...

Dr. D performed my rhinoplasty results not very good, so I made the mistake to let him revise it got soooo much worst. My nose is completely crooked . I'm so embarrassed I didn't want to run in to anyone that knows me. I have spend lots of money on others repairs from he's work. I'm happy to say now I can afford to do my revision again. Looking for a Dr. that is talent to fix this mess. Do your home work before you put yourself on any Dr hands. Needless to say I don't recommend Dr. D

Here are the pictures. I find lots of reviews don't have pictures , I think that's so important otherwise how can we judge a Dr. work ? Any one out there who has a good rhinoplasty please let me know. I will be booking an appointment with Dr. Krau in Miami , very excited to have a normal nose again.

So, sended my information and pictures for Dr. Krau in Miami. I was waiting for the virtue consult,no response so today I called and the reception sad someone was going to contact me.Then I received a email with prices and dates of op days available. I was in shock What are those people think I was just going to book a surgery without talking to no one or the DR CRAZYYYY.
But I have a surgeon that is more what I was looking for Dr. Bustillo tomorrow sending pictures and papers work but I will go to Miami for in person consult. Wish me good luck

Tomorrow is my consult with Dr. Bustillo.I'm very exited finally I will get this fixed. I've been hiding avoiding mirrors . I can't wait to get the nose I always wanted . I'm sure he's able to deliver the help I need.

PO report

So, I requested my PO report from Dr Drehsen ,so I'm hoping to get it soon. I had some consults in Miami , I'm so happy because the problem with my nose is only cosmetic, the out side only not damages done to it so that's a relive but they told me Dr. Drehsen was very aggressive . So I would not recommend him for nose . Dr Ghesi ,Krau and Bustillo are all very good. I still want to consult with Dr Spencer in Dallas and Dr Kridel in Houston. I was very impress with Dr. Ghesi very knowledgeable ,caring, didn't rush my consult, made himself available to me at any time if I have any other questions I really like him.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Loooong wait. Always in the rush.