27 with Severe Tubular Breast - Saint Paul, MN

I have had three surguries so far. First was at 17...

I have had three surguries so far. First was at 17 f/respected surgeon, she corrected Poland's Syndrome. I got prego@23, needed revision at 25. Accredited Doctors don't like to help if you are poor I guess so I Went to healthpartners, where dr. Heinrich wrecked two revision surguries, I honestly don't know what to do.

Needing advice.

Hi, I'm Chris, and am 27 years old with a three year old son. I am 5'7, 134 pounds with 35" bust, 26" waist, and 37" hip measurement. I am a naturalist at a nature preserve, ice cream truck driver/independent owner, and nanny for families during the winter. I've had surgery recently to match my right breast; only the left breast is an implant because I have Poland's Syndrome. I think my right breast is a little over 300 ccs and my natural left breast is 70 cc. There is a 250 cc soft mentor plus in there to make them even. However, I am extremely disappointed with the results. There is a crease after a second revision. Could I ever have surgery to make both breast even and 450cc+?
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I have poland's syndrome, faught like hell for insurance's help to pay. Overall, I feel like a guinea pig and used for medical scamming. She accidentally repeated the mistake in the revision of a revision: I am currenly two months post op and breast is the same as prior her correction. I understand its a hard defect to correct, but damn, surgery is extremely stressful and communicate with me if its above your skill level comfort zone. I have no idea of what's next. I saw another surgeon from same facility who offered to fix denting under local anesthesia for $200.00. What does that mean? I am so scared for my breast and officially scared of surgeons. I hate harboring these feelings of disappointment in my doctor and possesing low self-esteem from this whole experience most of all.