22 Years Old, No Kids, Currently a 36A

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been wanting this procedure for so long!! I...

I've been wanting this procedure for so long!!
I went to my consultation two weeks ago. We're going to do 485-500cc silicone. I'm still trying to figure out if I want the high profile, or just moderate +.
I might go back before my procedure to get a 3D imaging done and talk more about if I should get moderate + or high profile.

Less than two days out from surgery!

I had another consultation over the weekend and I'll be having my BA on Wednesday morning!!
We agreed that 500cc round silicone high profile was a good match for what I wanted.
I picked up a couple sports bras from target and now it's just a waiting game!!

22 Years Old, No Kids, 500CC HP Silicone Unders

As of my late teens into my 20's I've become comfortable and accepting of my beginning breast size, 32A. But as I recently came into some more money at work I decided to look into a BA more and more. I finally made a couple consultations. I began to really love the idea of looking good in a swimsuit or feeling sexy in a strapless dress. So, I decided!!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

When I first met with Dr.Fasching my boyfriend and I liked him right away. He was a very likable person and really knew his stuff. He also has wonderful credentials.