19-year Old Breast Augmentation - You Can Do It and It's AMAZING!! - Saint Paul, MN

My sister and I did this procedure together (I was...

My sister and I did this procedure together (I was 19 and she was 24). We weren't twigs but had boobs for twigs, so our confidence shot out of the roof after becoming more proportional. Three years later and we still feel SO happy and beautiful with the results. I would recommend this procedure to women who want this for themselves, not just for the views of others. There is nothing wrong with doing what you can to feel like the best version of yourself that you can be!!
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hoffman was AMAZING!! Him and his office employees always made me feel so comfortable and at home. He made sure to schedule multiple appointments before and after the procedure to ensure that he was there to answer questions and support you throughout the entire journey. Not to mention I LOVE my results!! I couldn't have imagined this experience any other way. Dr. Hoffman is THE WAY TO GO.