Wanted to Look and Feel Better About Myself-44yr Old - Saint Louis, MO

I have had a pouch belly for as long as I could...

I have had a pouch belly for as long as I could remember. I wanted to look better in clothes and feel better about myself. Dr. Tenenbaum did my tummy tuck (also a breast reduction in 2013) and I could not be any happier! Everyone at her office is very nice and makes you feel at ease. Dr. T takes the time to explain and answer all questions, my husband emailed her and she responded within a day to answer his questions. I never walked out of the office wondering what was next or not understanding my next step. I would recommend going for your consultation and see for yourself.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tenenbaum makes you feel so comfortable and informed from your first appointment all through your post follow ups. I never felt that she was rushed to move on to the next patient. I also felt all my and my husbands questions were answered. Which put him at ease. Procedure day, she came in and explained everything to us again and made me feel very comfortable.