30 Year Old Mommy to Three I've Been Waiting on This for 12 Yrs! - Saint Louis, MO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I met with Dr. Tenenbaum on 2/13/16 She was really...

I met with Dr. Tenenbaum on 2/13/16 She was really great and professional. She made me feel really comfortable. I am actually going to have the surgery performed by a resident of course Dr. Tenenbuam is going to oversee the entire procedure. (hence the price) which includes extended tummy tuck, lipo of the flanks, overnight hospital stay all pre/post op visits and everything else including garments!

I actually have to go back into the office on 3/28/16 to meet with the resident that will be performing my surgery

Surgery date is finally set!

Today I went back and met with a resident. He was very professional and made me feel very comfortable. Well after waiting over a year I finally scheduled the surgery! I will be having an extended tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks....I will post before photos when I have after lol!

Surgery complete!

I'm 1 day post op yesterday was really bad and I went through the normal regrets about my decision to have this surgery. But overall I'm glad I did. My pain is bad but I can tolerate it