29 Yo, 2 Kids, Previously Very Heavy, Much Needed Last Bit of Tummy Removed! Saint Louis, MO

I am 29 days post-op today, and just found this...

I am 29 days post-op today, and just found this page. It's so great to read that I am not alone in this journey of getting cut open!

I was always heavy, but topped out at 215 Ibs in 2010. I changed my eating, started working out, and got down to 140 last year. I have defined muscles, even upper abs. But below my bellow button was another story. I had the pouch of left over skin that was a reminder of all the twinkies and chips I would shove in my face. I wanted it gone. I needed it gone. I felt like I was working so hard to make myself healthy, but all i could see in the mirror was that pouch-flap reminding me of my lack of health consciousness in my past.
So I did my first consultation with Dr. Rottler in May 2014. I saved up the money and had my surgery on March 10, 2015. I had Tummy tuck, muscle repair, and lipo, but my doctor does not use drains. I did have a new belly button made, so I have a veritcal scar as well. My torso length wasnt ideal to keep my old belly button and remove all the stretched skin.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon