41 Yr Old Male, Tear Trough Deformity, Under Eye Bags, Dark Circles. Saint Louis, MO

I look young for my age but had developed eye...

I look young for my age but had developed eye bags/dark circles due to a tear trough deformity. This gave me a sad/tired/angry look, which was affecting my confidence severely. I researched solutions for a few years and decided upon Dr. Nayak based on his well-known good reputation and his YouTube videos demonstrating his cannula technique. (less risk of complications over simple needle methods). He used a combination of Restylane Silk(I believe) on the tear trough and Juvederm on the cheek area. The procedure itself was fast and practically painless. Minimal swelling/bruising for a few days (to be expected) and fully healed in three days. The results are amazing. Nobody at work could tell that I'd had "something done" but they just responded to my new confidence. I am back to looking my best. It's not hyperbole to say this was one of the best decisions I've ever made. My goal was not to look younger-- just my best-- but it did make me look younger anyway. The results are well worth the money.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak has superior qualifications. He is very professional and has a great energy and personality. He took as much time as needed to discuss the procedure, as well as another procedure I asked about. He made me feel at ease before and during the procedure-- and checked up on me afterward. His staff was excellent as well.