39 Years Old, 3 Vaginal Births - Saint Louis, MO

I leak urine any time I cough, sneeze or lift...

I leak urine any time I cough, sneeze or lift anything heavy. I have pain at the beginning of intercourse and am very irritated in the vaginal area. Must use lubricants during intercourse and often times the lubricants cause more long term irritation. I have only had one treatment thus far and I already have experienced an incredible reduction in leakage and far less dryness during intercourse. After only one treatment I was able to have intercourse without the use of a lubricant.I believe that since I can go without a panty liner (no leakage) the irritation down there has improved significantly. I had absolutely no pain or discomfort or down time with the treatment. I am looking forward to completing the three treatments. What a life changer!!! Btw, my insurance paid for zero but that seems to be the norm these days for much of everything.
Dr. Sarah Wood

Fantastic doctor. I went in originally because of the urine leakage. I was considering removing my uterus and having a sling put in to hold the bladder up. I was frustrated with the irritation I had in my vagina area. Dr. Wood listened to my issues and concerns about speech an invasive surgery and the down time associated she suggested a less invasive option - the Mona lisa touch.