Can't Wait to See my Halo Glow! - Saint Louis, MO

Just had my first Halo laser treatment today. I...

Just had my first Halo laser treatment today. I can honestly say this procedure was surprisingly comfortable in terms of any pain from the laser itself. The most pain I felt, if I can describe it as pain, was the sunburn effect that lasted for about one hour. The most intense heat only lasted for a minute or two, truly.
I am very encouraged that I will be happy with my results knowing I will continue to see lasting effects for a few months to come. In about five days I should have shed all the mends and see a clear complexion! I will update my post as I progress through the process. I had my procedure at Spadema in St. Louis, MO. They were having 40% off the regular price so I was happy to get this treatment for just under $600. I did just treat my face today and have booked my upper chest for next week.

Love this Medical spa! The office staff is so friendly and informed. The spa itself is lovely and appropriate for medical grade services. Aside from the laser technicians, their are several doctors and nurses on staff to oversee the procedures. Meghan was awesome and very attentive to my needs and questions.