60 Years Young Femail Rejunivated Through One Procedure - Saint Louis, MO

I was motivated to seek a lower face lift/neck...

I was motivated to seek a lower face lift/neck lift due to sagging skin and jowls, which are hereditary in my family. I never had a defined chin/neck, even in my twenties. As you can see from my after photo, I have one now, which is so gratifying.

The procedure was performed under deep sedation and took approximately four hours. The first few days post-op were somewhat painful, but pain relievers took care of most of this. I had drains for the first week, which were somewhat uncomfortable, but manageable. Swelling was very evident the first week but subsided the second week. There is numbness still at one month but it is getting better each day.

I took two full weeks off from work but was able to go out and do errands by four days post-op. Swelling was prominent the first week and a half, and I didn't look like myself, which was disconcerting. However, by the time I returned to work after two weeks, no one who did not know about the procedure commented on my appearance, which was what I hoped for. (I wanted them to think I simply lost weight!). Those who did know about the procedure, however, were blown away and couldn't believe the change. Most said I looked at least 20 years younger.

I am so happy that I chose this procedure and this doctor.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak is a true medical artist. I could not be happier with the results of my procedure. He not only worked with me to determine the best course of treatment, he spent extensive time in the operating room perfecting the outcome, which is evident in my after photo. Dr. Nayak and his staff were attentive and proactive pre- and post-surgery, and my recovery progressed without any problems. I returned to work two weeks post-op and was able to resume normal exercises 4 weeks post-op. Scarring is very minimal, and the office offers top-of-the-line skin care to speed the healing process. Dr. Nayak continues his post-operative care and interest in his patients long after surgery, which demonstrates a the high level of professionalism and excellence in his practice.