37 Years Old - Saint Louis, MO

I have wanted to do this for years as I had excess...

I have wanted to do this for years as I had excess fat and skin above my eyelids which made me appear tired and my eyes always felt "heavy". As I aged, the right eye was becoming worse than the left showing mild asymmetry. I hesitated due to concern for surgical risks, cost and fear of looking worse. I am more than satisfied with the results at almost 6 weeks out. My eyes feel "lighter" and look brighter. People I work with give me a double take or comment that I look "refreshed", they can't pinpoint what is different. I even got contacts so my glasses were not covering up my new lids! I would recommend this procedure and Dr. Nathan to anyone considering having this done.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nathan has an excellent bedside manner. He answered all my questions and gave an accurate description of everything to expect. I felt very comfortable with him from the 1st consultation all the way through recovery. I felt he was honest and realistic about what could be done. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. His staff are also wonderful, always a pleasure when visiting the office.