Breast Implant Surgery - Saint Louis, MO

I have always been unhappy with my breasts because...

I have always been unhappy with my breasts because I felt like they were disproportionate to the rest of my body and very uneven. After years of contemplating breast implants, I decided to get opinions for surgery. I had two consultations, one in Chesterfield Valley and then one at St. Luke with Dr. Cabbabe. I felt comfortable immediately with Dr. Cabbabe and this staff. As opposed to my other consultation, I did not feel pressure and felt like I would get more individualized care. Dr. Cabbabe pointed out that I had a tuberous deformity and that he would have to do more aggressive surgery to fix this. He also recommended the gummy bear implants. I had my surgery done almost 2 months ago and had minimal pain. Every day since surgery, my breasts look better. HE made them wider and now they look normal and even. I am so happy with my results and that I can now wear the dresses and swim suits I never could before. MY breasts look so natural, my friends cannot believe I even have breast implants. My scar is well hidden in my breast crease. I am so grateful I finally decided to have surgery and that Dr. Cabbabe was my surgeon.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cabbabe is very kind, patient and caring. He really took his time with me and explained things in detail. He was very honest and up front with me.