37 Year Old, Breastfed 3 Children, Weight Loss, Breast Aug - Saint Louis, MO

I went back and forth and back and forth and back...

I went back and forth and back and forth and back and forth again a million times on whether to do this procedure. In the end, I cannot tell you how happy I am. It gave me so much more confidence and made me feel so much better about my body. I always had large breasts, but after nursing they were so depleted. I have also gotten back in shape after my pregnancies. The more weight I lost, the worse my breasts looked. It was so awful; I could barely look at them. I love everything about my breasts now. Seriously, I don't think that I would change one thing. I went with silicone under the muscle high profile 365cc's on both sides. I am extremely happy!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I met with 3 surgeons in the area before ultimately choosing Dr. Patricia McGuire. I loved her confidence and I felt like she understood what I wanted. I wanted subtle but large enough to make a difference. Dr. McGuire is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone. Two other friends of mine have been to her since and are also extremely happy with their results.