31 Years Old, No Kids, Full-Time Professional - Saint Louis, MO

I have been thinking about getting a breast...

I have been thinking about getting a breast augmentation since I was 16 years old. While I have had moments where I went back and forth, I always landed back on pro-augmentation. I waited so long for a couple reasons. First, I wanted to ensure I was positive about my decision. Second, I wanted to save up money so I could just pay it off in full.

I did a lot of research and finally landed on a doctor that made me feel comfortable. After a few consults, we went with silicone, under the muscle, moderate profile. I emphasized that natural looking was my number 1 goal. We ended up with 425 cc. I was a small 36B before.

I am only three days post op, and while I am still dealing with swelling and the shock of having boobies :), I am happy with the size.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I am very happy with my choice of doctor. I will continue to update, but Dr. Kofkoff and his staff were very helpful and attentive in answering my questions. They put your mind at ease, but do not paint an unrealistic picture. I was also initiating attractive to his practice because of the pictures of his previous work. Hopefully, my end product will draw more patients to him :)