My Amazing Transformation - Saint Louis, MO

After having weight loss surgery, I lost over 100...

After having weight loss surgery, I lost over 100 pounds. My body was a wreck. I had excess skin and my butt, hips and thighs were flabby. I knew I needed a makeover. I did my research online and found Dr.
Cabbabe. His website had good information and an honest feel. I saw him for my consultation and he seemed trustworthy and knowledgeable. His staff was friendly but not pushy. He spent an hour or so going over my options. I decided on a body lift with butt augmentation with my own tissue. I has surgery at st. Anthony hospital and everything went flawlessly. I stayed overnight and had 4 drains that were removed within 2 weeks. It took me about one month until I Felt likel myself again. I look amazing now. My stomach is flat, my thighs aren't flabby and my butt is perky. I can wear clothes I never would have tried to before. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Cabbabe. My weight loss surgeon had also recommended him so that helped make my decision.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon