It Didn't Work... - Saint Louis, MO

I had Dow implants in 1989. 20+ years and 3 kids...

I had Dow implants in 1989. 20+ years and 3 kids later, the left implant had formed into an encapsulated cyst. I needed removal & Dr Maclin said nipples should be "pepperonies not pancakes". My breasts are uneven & the nipples don't match. I was wary of putting implants back in, now I don't have a choice.

Ready to Fly

My wonderful RealSelf family...after 15 years of needing a tummy tuck, 8 years of seriously being ready for the entire "Mommy Makeover" process, and over a year of being a member on this forum, after posting my first "skeleton"...I feel empowered. I finally filled out the consultation request forms for 4 doctors today! 2 responded immediately and I have appointments this week. I'm turning 50 soon. It is time for me to feel good about my body again!!!!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

He was as wonderful as could be...but please don't tell me you can do something, when you can't. And then, when it doesn't come out right, I prefer straight up ownership of being Wrong. It's ok. I'd rather have a sincere apology because you overestimated yourself, than a bunch of backpeddling with excuses. He as a person, and a doctor, is about as charming as can be. I didn't work out as well as I'd hoped...and had been led to believe. It's all good.