27 Years Old, 2 Children - Saint Clair Shores, MI

After losing 35lbs my tummy was loose (excess skin...

After losing 35lbs my tummy was loose (excess skin and fat). No longer wanted to wear girdles and decided it was time to get a tummy tuck. Diet and exercise after having kids what's enough to melt my stomach the way I wanted it. I'm dieing to put on a crop top and bikini???????? I went on multiple consultation in and out of state. And I decided to go with Dr.Osgood because he was very knowledgeable about the procedure and was very friendly and answered all of my questions.

35lbs down, 2kids, 27 years old

After losing 35lbs my tummy was loose (excess skin and fat). No longer wanted to wear girdles and decided it was time to get a tummy tuck. Diet and exercise after having kids wasn't enough to melt my stomach the way I wanted it. I would love to put on a crop top and bikini???? I had multiple consultations in and out of state. And I decided to go with Dr.Osgood because he was very knowledgeable about the procedure and was very friendly and answered all of my questions.
Saint Clair Shores Plastic Surgeon