CoolSculpting at Dr. Brian Young’s Office, Body Sculpting & Spa Services LLC in St. Clair Shores - Saint Clair Shores, MI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have used spa services from Grosse Pointe Farms...

I have used spa services from Grosse Pointe Farms to Union Lake and found that cool sculpting is the easiest, most effective means of losing unwanted fat permanently. Body Sculpting & Spa Services in St. Clair Shores is also the 5th spa I've tried to decrease unwanted fat and overall body weight; however, after many years have found cool sculpting the most effective. I am unable to exercise due to some physical disabilities and have found cool sculpting to be the answer to my difficulties with overall physical activity, breathing, weight loss, sleep and, finally, self confidence. I have gone from a size 18 to 10 in 1 1/2 years. Under the care and supervision of Shanel Hill and Sam Tymosiak, consultations and recommendations have lead to me having a more active and healthier life. I am grateful that this procedure exists and could not be happier with Shanel and Sam's professionalism and knowledge that continues to enhance my overall well being. Thank you!
Saint Clair Shores Physician

Shanel Hill is a consummate professional. She will not perform any procedure on a client without first applying it to herself. Shanel creates and nurtures a safe and trusting rapport with her clients and the procedure outcome has always been positive. If I have any questions, Shanel and Sam have always been accommodating to me and given me honest feedback during and after office hours. I cannot say enough positive statements about Shanel; and I compliment her teaching skills which have lead Sam to follow in her footsteps. Thank you both, Shanel and Sam, for helping me to be healthier and have a more active lifestyle. None of my medical doctors have come close to doing what you have achieved.