31 Y/o, 3 C-sections, Full Tummy Tuck - Saint Charles, IL

Dr. Ghaderi was my 5th consult for a tummy tuck....

Dr. Ghaderi was my 5th consult for a tummy tuck. After talking with him for a few minutes I knew I didn't have to look any further. His whole demeanor put me at ease. He is extremely honest and realistic. He will not promise you results that aren't attainable. He will frequently remind you to have reasonable expectations. Patient safety and good outcomes are his highest priorities. I think he out-did himself this time because my results are unbelievably fabulous and I'm still healing. His office staff are awesome too. They genuinely care about you. You will not find another practice or doctor like this around here.

A little moreā€¦.

After having my second daughter and losing all of the baby weight, I knew my stomach was going to be a big issue. I had skin that was hanging low, there was a hood over my belly button and no matter what I did, it would not budge. Having my third daughter just added insult to injury. No matter how hard I worked out, the shape of my stomach was the same. I was boxing, lifting weights and doing a ton of core exercises. I went for it and so far everything is going great. I've listened to everything my surgeon has told me to do. Recovery is much longer than I originally planned on(I've been home for 2 weeks. I planned on 1) but I don't want any complications so I'm being on good behavior. PS- compare the moles on my stomach in the before and after pics.

11 weeks out.