Thigh Lift After Losing 140+ Pounds - Las Vegas, NV

After losing over 140 pounds, I had a lot of...

After losing over 140 pounds, I had a lot of saggy, loose thigh skin. I decided to treat myself to a thigh lift.The surgery went well and I felt great that same night. The day after surgery, I went in for my follow-up. As soon as my bandages were removed, I knew I had made the right decision. Even though I was swollen and bruised, I could already see immediate results. I had no issues with my recovery and, even though I made sure I allowed myself to rest and recover, I was pretty mobile from day 1. It's been just about five weeks since surgery and I am loving my results. My surgery was worth every penny spent.

Pictures of My Leg Incisions

Someone had asked to see pictures of my leg incisions. Here you go. This is five weeks post-surgery. Sorry for the close up and my lack of "grooming"; I'm still afraid to shave too close to my incisions.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

After losing over 140 pounds, I decided to treat myself to a thigh lift. I had never had plastic surgery before so I did some research and found Dr. Bryson Richards. During my consultation, Dr. Richards and his staff were very nice, and more importantly to me, "down-to-earth". Dr. Richards thoroughly explained my procedure, recovery, and anticipated results. On the day of surgery, I was anxious, but Dr. Richard's positive attitude made my nerves disappear and my excitement grow. The surgery went well and I felt great that same night. Dr. Richards contacted me that night to make sure I was doing well. The day after surgery, I went in for my follow-up. As soon as my bandages were removed, I knew I had made the right decision. Even though I was swollen and bruised, I could already see immediate results. I had no issues with my recovery and, even though I made sure I allowed myself to rest and recover, I was pretty mobile from day 1. It's been just about five weeks since surgery and I am loving my results. Dr. Richards is a miracle worker!