Cool Sculpting. Cool Smooth Applicator on Outer/Back of Thighs. 35years Old, 2 Kids. - Michigan, MI

Just did it today. Took pictures when I got home....

Just did it today. Took pictures when I got home. First time doing outter thighs. Was very cold first 10 mins. Numbs out, but still felt cold. Had it on two hours. When it was taken off it was uncomfortable. A bit worse than my stomach. When she took off the foam pieces it stings the skin. Feels like a bee sting for a little bit. 10-15 mins. Nothing horrible, and nothing that I wouldnt go threw again. It's worth it if it works. And I bought discounted spafinder gift cards, so was totally worth it either way! Been three hours since I finished and my legs do feel a bit sore to the touch. I plan on working out more than i normally do,and try hard to eat less sugar,processed foods, along side this. Just can't seem to get the fat/cellulite off my thighs. Hope this works.

update

my legs have been sore to the touch, and had like kind of a dull pain till April23rd (a week and 2 days). I had gotten a massage on the 23rd. It hurt when he rubbed my thighs down. The next day the pain is gone. I'm not sure if it was to do with the massage or not.but my legs don't feel the same as they did.

12 days post.

I'm not expecting any changes until like a month-month and a half. The lighting is kinda bad so tried to get pictures in the darker area of the room and closer to the mirror with the light from the window.

18days post

There isn't really any physical changes yet. My legs barely hurt. I can only feel a bruised type feeling if I press my hands on the treated area. With my past experiences on my tummy, I know that the tingling or brusied feeling goes away when your body flushes all the treated fat cells out of your body. I had fat tingling on my stomach. I haven't had any fat tingling on my thighs. I'll post better pictures next week.

38 days post

I see some results. I don't know if the pictures show it very well. I can start to tell the fat is thinning down. There wasn't much there, but my goal was to make the dents from cellulite soften or go away.. It's below my saddle bags, so I think sometime in the future I will do that area next. And it will look alot better. I have also been doing cardio videos and have lost 4-5 lbs since my treatment. I can also tell that the saddle bag area is more noticeable now since the fat below is slowly thinning down.

July 7

Not much difference from my last pics. I'll take some more when I can in the same manner as my first pics. I like the result in the area that was treated. But I do have to do another procedure above where I did because the fat above is more noticeable. I think after this next time I should be happy with my legs.

Thanks for all the comments :)

4 months

Now I have to figure out what I want to do for my upper thigh area. Thinking about trying Venus swan. I am also 10-11 pounds lighter in these new pictures. I feel like I can't ever get good pictures taken.
ziba medical spa